The City of Miami Springs is making changes to its operations in response to COVID-19.
- City Hall Offices and Public Works Department will be closed to public access until Friday, April 3rd.
- All advisory board meetings are cancelled.
- All visits from the office of State Senator Diaz, U.S. Representative Diaz-Balart, and School Board Member Susie Castillo are cancelled until further notice.
- Notary services at City Hall are suspended. (NOTE: You can still get notary services at the Miami Springs UPS Store.)
- Miami Springs Police are on regular shift schedule.
- The MSPD Community Policing Office is closed to the public.
- Golf course is operating on a regular schedule at this time.
- Hole 19 inside the Miami Springs Country Club is offering take-out and deliveries only
While the offices are closed to the public, you can still contact City Hall as follows:
- City Manager’s Office 305.805.5035
- Building and zoning 305.805.5006
- Code Compliance 305.805.5030
- Public Works 305.805.5170
- POLICE: 305.888.9711