Good morning all. Here is your Miami Springs Market Report. We will be providing some additional news about how this has affected the real estate market in the weeks to come. If you are ready to buy or sell, we are ready to earn your business. We’re here for all your real estate needs.
The table shows the current status of the Miami Springs/VG real estate market as of Friday, March, 20, 2020. All closed sales are within the last 90 days.
During the period of March 13, 2020 through March 20, 2020 there were reported 3 new listings, 3 closed sales, 5 pending sales, 3 active with contract, 0 expired listings, 0 cancelled listings, 1 Temp off market, 0 price reductions and 1 price increase. Interest rates remain low.
Inventory dipped again below 30, with only 28 active listings this week.
That still represents a significant reduction in inventory compared to last year.
There were 3 new listings this week.
- 30 active listings this week
- 7 listings under $400,000 *(Note: This will make more difficult for buyers looking in that range because of the competition from other buyers. Multiple Offers expected for entry level buyers.)
- 8 listings between $400,000 and $500,000
- 13 active listings are priced over $500,000
- 2 properties are listed over $1,000,000.
- 4 active listings have had a price reductions 0 this week