The Relay for Life of Miami Springs Virginia Gardens is this Saturday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on The Circle.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is the world`s largest and most impactful fundraising event to end cancer. It unites communities across the globe to celebrate people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and take action to finish the fight once and for all. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers like you, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won`t stop until we finish the fight against cancer! Please join us!
Everyone is welcome to the event. Food – Families – Fun – Entertainment!
FOR OUR CANCER SURVIVORS:
– Opening ceremonies and survivor lap at 9am.
– Luncheon at noon at the Miami Springs Woman`s Club
– Survivor`s Lounge on the Circle with activites scheduled every hour just for you.
ENTERTAINMENT ALL DAY LONG!
– Ricky Valido and The Hialeah Hillbillies at noon
– Barefoot Jax at 2pm
– Downbeat Disciples at 4pm
– 3RG at 6pm
– The Dropouts at 7pm
– All day entertainment provided by Jorge DJ WiWi!