Home Authors Posts by GFWC Miami Springs Woman's Club
GFWC Miami Springs Woman's Club was formed in 1939 and founded Miami Springs first library. Our historic clubhouse is built on land donated by Lena Pearl Wheeler, widow of Glen Curtiss.
Today we maintain a medical loan closet to assist the community with free wheelchairs, walkers, canes and other supplies.
Keep an eye on our website for fun and exciting events for the community.
GFWC Miami Springs Woman’s Club is a 501 (c)(3) charitable and educational non-profit organization