Forum

Notifications
Clear all

BRAVO

MadMax
Topic starter  

Is Bravo part of the Garcia group?  Why was she walking door to door with Mikey Gavila?  I was thinking of voting her way, but I don't want Garcia tentacles in this Council.

Anonymous
Eminent Member

UUUGGGHH!  We need to learn more about Bravo and Isla Rey.  Are either of them BLM supporters?  2 black men jumped a white guy in the middle of the day in Miami Springs.  If either of them is a BLM supporter, they won't get my vote.  We need to learn more about these 2 candidates.  

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro

This seat definitely has the prettiest contestants.  Wow.  Both are lookers.  They might be great.  They might be awful.  But this seat will be pretty.  

😍 🤩 🍸 

ReplyQuote
Resident1

I don't know about Isla-Rey but I know Bravo is working independently on this campaign, I asked a buddy of mine why she was walking with Mikey and he said he supports her and was giving her company but for sure no "Garcia Tentacles" there. Apparently she's a smart cookie. Worth looking into. 

Bro and Anonymous liked
ReplyQuote
Anonymous
Eminent Member

I don't know anything about either of these candidates.  

ReplyQuote
MadMax
Topic starter  

What experience do these girls have?

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro

Bravo is not bad on the eyes.

Resident1 liked
ReplyQuote
MiamiSpringsDixie

Bravo might win with the propaganda campaign, has a few good names following her and promoting her. Isla-Rey I know almost nothing about, but I whiffed she was BLM somewhere along some posts.

ReplyQuote
Thinker

I'm supporting Bravo!

Resident1 liked
ReplyQuote
Anonymous
Eminent Member

When will we see these candidates interviewed?  After the election?  Come on bro, get the interview done!

Resident1 liked
ReplyQuote
Resident1

@bro
Have you seen Isla-Rey in person ?...they did wonders on her door hanger. 

ReplyQuote
Share: