Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Group IV

Page 1 / 2

MadMax
Topic starter  

Vincent Medel may get the Republican vote, but all the Democrats will vote against him.  Medel is despised among local Democrats for his Republican activism.  

MiamiSpringsDixie

Ill vote for Medel over the mask nazi any day.

Resident liked
ReplyQuote
SpringsLib

Ahh hell no.  The Trump supporter waving the Trump flags every Sunday is running for City Council?  You know I'm voting for the other guy.  nuff said.

Jethro liked
ReplyQuote
MiamiSpringsDixie

@springslib Only non-binary they/them beings vote for Vazquez...

Resident liked
ReplyQuote
MiamiSpringsDixie

So Vazquez sounds pretty articulate. I enjoyed his thoughts about focusing commerce on the airline industry. I don’t necessarily appreciate his addiction to Covid. Im also not a big fan of residential increase, which he was on the border with. He also had a strong love for our city’s green spaces and canopy, something I fervently support. Lets see if we can hear something rational from Medel...

ReplyQuote
Jethro

Vincent Medel  is a terrorist, they had a bunch of Proud Boy NAZI lowlifes go to the Capitol and tried to destroy it.  Five people died including a police officer. Don't anybody vote this racist fascist evil terrorist into our city council, the guy is a dangerous psychopath like his beloved Fuhrer.  

ReplyQuote
SanchoPanza
Eminent Member

Vasquez is a Marxists who had a BLM flag on his personal web page until he ran for office.

Beware of wolfs in sheep's clothing, this guy is a New York Liberal who has no ties or history to this community.

Resident liked
ReplyQuote
MiamiSpringsDixie

• @sanchopanza I believe you Sancho. Thats my worry. Vazquez’s New York history is super out of touch with what we have here in Dixie. I think Medel is a really good, cool guy. I also know that the Proud boys are not evil. There a bunch of dudes that love their country. He did us a favor by inviting them here.

Resident liked
ReplyQuote
Jethro

Five members of the far-right Proud Boys group have been charged with criminal conspiracy in last month's deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that sought to keep then-President Donald Trump in power, according to a criminal complaint unsealed on Thursday. One police officer was murdered and four others died from the conflict.

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro

I saw the video for Vazquez.  He's well spoken, but seems like a liberal.  I don't trust him.

ReplyQuote
SanchoPanza
Eminent Member

He is a New York Liberal and BLM supporter  with a history of radical Puerto Rican activism.  Miami Springs does NOT need someone who is going to use Miami Springs as a sounding board for some other political agenda.

Miami Springs FIRST

Resident liked
ReplyQuote
Resident

@sanchopanza I couldn't agree more! We do not need another left wing nut job on council thats what Best is up there for. Both Best and Vazquez are members of the local BLM group and are being backed by them. I heard that the Miami Springs for Justice BLM group held a zoom call with him and he will push their agenda. 

ReplyQuote
Jethro

There is NO  BLM  group in Miami Springs, it's all BS being brought up by these Fascists leaning Trump supporters here in the city.  You folks need to understand that Trump lost the election, he is not president of our country any longer. Funny how some of these people in Miami Springs that aren't native left their own country because of a dictatorship and they want to impose that sort of system here. Pack it up boys, it ain't gonna happen.  Vincent Medel is not what we want here, crazy idiot still thinks Trump is president, we don't need cults in Miami Springs.  

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
Eminent Member

@jethro You're kidding, right?  There was a whole little group of college / high school girls worshiping the BLM movement.  (They say once you go black, you don't come back.)  But everyone remembers the riots all summer long across the country.  The burning, looting, and murdering that happened during the BLM summer of chaos.  And there was definitely a BLM support group here in Miami Springs.  Maybe they've since disbanded, but it was definitely here not too long ago.  

ReplyQuote
Jethro

@anonymous,  I like how you omit the attacks on the Capitol and the fact that the only deaths have been at the hands of white supremacists in every occasion. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: