Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Victor Vazquez and the Boy Scouts

ScoutingMom
Topic starter  

I have been active with the Boy Scouts for the past 6 years since we moved to the springs and my son joined. I have attended nearly every single event as well as weekly meeting in one way or the other and never have I seen Mr. Vazquez. I had to ask who he was, and the answer I got was very shocking to say the least. Mr. Vazquez's contribution to the Boy Scouts is being the first to drop his son off and the last to pick him up. It seems as the Boy Scouts are Mr and Mrs. Vazquez's unpaid babysitter of choice. They do not participate in any event, they just drop this poor child off and keep on going. It makes me sad that someone would boost about being a part of such a great organization when at the very best the most that they do is pay their dues. 

SanchoPanza
Trusted Member

You are not insinuating by chance that a member of the  Democratic Party seeking political office would lie?. . .I am sorry, the PC term is "Taking liberty with the facts"

Remember Hillary under fire and running for cover at the airport in Bosnia?  That was precious! 

ReplyQuote
Jethro

When I was a boy scout my mama never hung around holding my hand, what kind of sissyboy are you raising?  If they go on a camping trip do you sleep in his tent and tuck him into his sleeping bag?  Scouts learn how to be on their own! Quit coddling the poor kid or let him join the the cub scouts, he can take his teddy bear with him. 

ReplyQuote
SanchoPanza
Trusted Member

Jethro you were never in the Boy Scouts, you lack the intelligence to tie the simplest of knots or even start a camp fire with a flame thrower.   As a Marxists Liberal you should be the poster child for Retroactive-Abortions

ReplyQuote
Jethro

@sanchopinga   *   You aren't even an American, what the hell would you know about the Boy Scouts you Trumpsucking dimwit.   Your stupidity is only surpassed by your idiocy

ReplyQuote
SanchoPanza
Trusted Member

In as much as you never bring anything constructive to the forum and act as a jackass, I shall change your name to  “el rucio” who was Sancho Panza's donkey.  I think that this is a very fitting name for a jackass of your intellectual level.

ReplyQuote
MadMax

Election season stupidity.

ReplyQuote
Share: