Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Vivian Delray

MadMax
Topic starter  

This lady wants to lower our Millage rate, but she can't even spell millage on her flyer.  Is she trying to lower our mileage instead?  I scoff at these politicians who have no public profile and then want to convince me of all the great things they will do.  Lady, we have no clue who you are.  You can say a million things even if you spelled it right we don't trust politicians that come out of nowhere.

Resident1 liked
Resident1

LOL! I got Rey's mailout yesterday.  Looked into her there are beware  "Garcia Tentacles" in this candidates campaign. The hell with that shit I'm going with Bravo not only because of that but I was able to get more information on Bravo's website and she has two social media platforms she's a longtime in Miami Springs and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.  This Vivian lady has nothing out there not even lawn signs I find that strange.

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro

You always wonder when the mail in vote patter doesn't match the election day voting pattern.  Vivian only sent a flyer.  No lawn signs.   No door to door, yet she had half the mail in votes?  Come on now.  I never have and never will trust mail in votes, especially when you see crap like this.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
Eminent Member

Mail in votes are still sketchy in Miami.  Maybe Florida should pass a similar law like Georgia.

ReplyQuote
Share: