2/12/2007 0:00:00

A puppy chihuahua was in critical condition Friday after a fire engulfed a Miami Springs home.

Seven adults and two children ran out of the house in the 200 block of Carlisle Drive at about 5 p.m. on February 9th, but the eight-week-old puppy, Pee-Wee, stayed behind.

Preferred Partner
Mathnasium Doral

Firefighters used a SurgiVet resuscitation mask on Pee-Wee.

`We render as much attention to pets as any other victim or family member,` said Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Lt. Eddy Ballester.

The blaze, which seemed to have started from a lighted candle was put out quickly, Ballester said.

`People need to provide supervision when they light candles and have working smoke detectors to catch fires,` he said.

SOURCE: MIAMI HERALD

www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/news/nation/16666822.htm

 

Preferred Partners
Concepcion Law Criminal Defense, Personal Injury
Hialeah Hospital 600 Width
ATACO BY DIVINO
Twice As Sweet Cakes and Cupcakes
Firenze Group, Corp. Financing Made Easy
The Leonard Real Estate Group
Mathnasium Doral
Milam's Markets in Miami Springs
CIMA MED SPA
BDC Construction
All Dade Pavers
I AM TALENT VOICE SUMMER CAMP AT GAIA POP
Woodys Backyard Grill
The Better Taco 600
Miami Tax Expert
CIMA Medical Center Miami Springs
Hole 19

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here