…FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING…
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is possible.
* WHERE…A portion of South Florida, including the following areas, Coastal Miami-Dade and Metro Miami-Dade.
* WHEN…Through Tuesday evening.
* IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
Flooding may occur in poor drainage and urban areas. Storm drains and ditches may become clogged with debris. Extensive street
flooding and flooding of creeks and rivers are possible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– Recent rainfall accumulations of 8 to 13 inches have led to saturated ground across much of coastal and metro Miami-Dade
and Broward Counties. Additional excessive rainfall possible starting this afternoon and lasting through Wednesday in the
wake of Tropical Storm Alex could lead to additional flooding.