Hialeah Hospital is the closest hospital to Miami Springs serving the community since 1951!
Our family of nurses, doctors, staff, and volunteers at Hialeah Hospital are dedicated to providing expert, compassionate care for families. We’ve been caring for you and your loved ones, in this great community of ours, for many years. So this is our home too.
Caring, nurturing, and helping heal friends, loved ones, and neighbors is our passion, and we’re honored to have the opportunity to serve you.
From emergency services and heart care to orthopedics and advanced stroke treatment, we’re focused on providing you with expert care combined with a healthy dose of attentiveness and support.
Hialeah Hospital has been honored to receive a number of awards and designations for our superior health care services, including:
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure Gold Plus Award, 2018
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines - Target Stroke Gold Plus Award, 2018
- American College of Surgeons/American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery - MBSAQIP Accredited Center
- BCBS – Blue Distinction Specialty Care Bariatric Surgery, January 2018
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Re-accreditation, April 2018
- Maternity-New Born
- Healthy Mother, Healthy Baby Recognition, March of Dimes 39+ Weeks Initiative, 2016