Thank you for coming out and making the Woody’s Backyard Grill grand opening last Saturday a roaring success. Woody’s had a packed crowd that was happy to be back at the fun and family friendly restaurant! Whether you were indoors or outdoors, everyone was enjoying the scene and relaxed vibes.
We also want to thank all the patrons for their patience. A packed house at a grand opening isn’t going to provide the fastest service. Let’s face it, the old Woodys had an even smaller kitchen and was slow, but that made for a great place to grab some drinks and chill out. And Saturday was no exception. It’s a great place to chill out and relax.
And just in case you need another excuse to get out of the house and head to Woodys, the resurgent Miami Dolphins (who shocked everyone with a Thursday night victory over the Ravens) will take on the sorry, stinking Jets, this Sunday at 1pm. You can head over to Woodys and watch the game on their massive 82″ TV.
Check out the Woodys menu online at: https://www.woodysbackyardgrill.com/our-menu
Woody’s Backyard Grill is located at 600 Payne Drive.
(Ludlam Avenue – 2 blocks south of Westward Drive.)
View this post on Instagram
SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM WOODY’S BACKYARD GRILL:
On behalf of Woodys Backyard Grill we are truly grateful for our amazing community and all of those who came to our Grand Re-Opening. A special thank you To those you helped sponsor our event!
– Thank you @leonardrealestategroup and @puddingparlor for the amazing desserts that helped sweeten everyone’s night.
– Thank you @downbeatdisciples for the amazing opening music.
– Thank you @playstreetrock for the amazing music and energy.
– Thank you @billy_the_marlin for stopping by.
– Thank you @vicecitygb for helping us make our grand opening so unique.
– Thank you to all the amazing sponsors who came out with amazing giveaways. @bacardiusa @stellaartois @wente @jamesonwhiskey @titosvodka