According to an article published in the Miami Herald by Elizabeth Koh and Kyra Gurney, 14 Miami Springs Middle School cafeteria workers were sent to local hospitals after a carbon monoxide leak caused dizziness and nausea.

According to the report, 17 fire rescue teams were dispatched to the school. Fortunately, no students were affected.

Click here to read the full story at: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article179506131.html

Preferred Partner
Twice As Sweet 600
Preferred Partners
ATACO BY DIVINO
Milam's Markets in Miami Springs
BDC Construction
Concepcion Law Criminal Defense, Personal Injury
The Leonard Real Estate Group
Twice As Sweet 600
CIMA MED SPA
Woodys Backyard Grill
Miami Tax Expert
CIMA Medical Center Miami Springs
Mathnasium Doral
Hole 19
The Better Taco 600
I AM TALENT VOICE SUMMER CAMP AT GAIA POP
All Dade Pavers
Firenze Group, Corp. Financing Made Easy
Hialeah Hospital 600 Width

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here