A little stress every now and then is not something to be concerned about. But ongoing chronic stress can cause or worsen many serious health problems, including:
- Mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, and personality disorders.
- Cardiovascular disease, including heart disease, high blood pressure, abnormal heart rhythms, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Obesity and other eating disorders.
- Menstrual problems.
- Sexual dysfunction, such as impotence and premature ejaculation in men and loss of sexual desire in men and women.
- Skin and hair problems, such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema, and permanent hair loss.
- Gastrointestinal problems, such as GERD, gastritis, ulcerative colitis, and irritable colon.
If you or a loved one is feeling overwhelmed by stress, talk with us.
Many symptoms of stress can also be signs of other health problems.
𝗖𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 💙🩺
📞 (305) 885-0515 / (305) 800-6963
📍 175 Westward Dr, Miami Springs, FL 33166