- This event has passed.
Blessed Trinity Catholic Church would like to remind all Catholics that the season of Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, March 6, 2019.
Here are some recommendations from the Church:
1. Learn how to grow in prayer
2. Develop great thirst for Jesus in the Eucharist
3. Deepen your love for the Catholic Church
4. Pick a consistent confession schedule
5. Rediscover charity and chastity and what they really mean
6. Be convicted of the danger of pride and the joy of humility
7. Devote yourself to renewed Marian devotion