Dear Miami Springs Community,
MiamiSprings.com is seeking guest contributors / writers who want to share their story with the community. We are looking for people who may be interested in sharing an essay, a personal story, a local interest story, a historical perspective, political discussion, or any local interest story.
What are we looking for:
- People who want to share an in-depth story, not just a few lines that make up the typical social media post.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about Miami Springs and / or something that may impact / effect the Miami Springs Community
- Honest / Trustworthy
- We want people who can share their honest opinions with the Miami Springs Community.
- We want people our readers can trust.
- Genuine Writing Style
- Don’t worry about your ability to write proper English.
- We prefer a genuine opinion or story more than proper grammatical form.
- Students who want to establish a byline and share their perspective
- Students who have a unique take on the youth culture
- Students who have a love for our city and want to share what they love most
- We are looking for teachers and/or administrators who want to share stories about their school, the current state of education, great things happening within their school, and opportunities to improve
- We are looking for the wisdom that comes with age.
- We love hearing from the perspective of retirees who have
- Civic Leaders
- Members and leaders of local civic groups are encouraged to write about their organization and discuss current activities, accomplishments, and goals
- Business Leaders
- Business owners who want to talk about their industry and its impact on Miami Springs
- NOTE: We are not looking for writers who just want to sell their wares or services, but rather share their knowledge of the industry for the betterment of the community.
- Religious Leaders
- Miami Springs is a family oriented community with many houses of faith that support our community. We invite religious leaders who want to share an inspirational story with the Miami Springs community to send us their stories to share with the Miami Springs digital community
- Again, Miami Springs is a family community…we invite parents who have parenting tips and/or parenting concerns to share their story with the broader Miami Springs community.
What we don’t want
- No spam.
- No irrelevant ramblings.
- No personal attacks.
- No foul language, adult material, or violent graphical language.
- No racism.
- No plagiarism.
- No copyright infringement.
How much does this pay?
We’re looking for volunteer writers who want to share their story with the community. This is NOT a paid position. However, really good writers who do a great job writing authentic stories may be offered a fee for highly trafficked stories.
How do I submit a story?
Easy. Just email your story to: story@MiamiSprings.com
Include the following items:
- Full Story
- Story Image or Graphic (Must be original and not copied from a 3rd party)
- Your Name
- Your Email (Kept confidentially)
- Your Phone # (Kept confidentially)
- Your age if you’re not yet an adult
Approved stories will be published on MiamiSprings.com, shared on social media, and shared via our weekly email newsletter.
Furthermore, approved authors will be provided a portal for future submissions directly onto the website.
Get paid now!
Are you looking for extra cash?
Help MiamiSprings.com by reaching out to Miami Springs businesses that want to grow. We are offering referral fees to individuals that send us new, qualified, paying advertisers.
Here’s how it works:
- Refer a new business that wants to advertise on MiamiSprings.com
- Explain to the business the benefits of advertising on MiamiSprings.com including:
- Reaching over 10,000 Miami Springs residents and interested parties on the MiamiSprings.com website each month
- Email distribution to over 6,000 newsletter subscribers
- Weekly social media post to the MiamiSprings.com Facebook Page (currently over 10,000 fans) and our Twitter Followers (currently over 2,000 followers).
- Click here to view the 2020 rate card.
- Email the business information and contact person’s information to referrals@MiamiSprings.com. Also include your legal name and physical address to receive payment.
- When the business signs up to advertise and pays their invoice, you’ll receive a referral fee of up to $100 after the 1st month.
Please share with anyone you think would enjoy writing for the Miami Springs audience and/or would like to make a little extra cash referring qualified advertisers to MiamiSprings.com.