The Leonard Real Estate Group is honored to once again serve as Santa’s Mailbox stop. It’s a special honor the team takes seriously and with the utmost care. Here’s how it works:
- Kids write a letter to Santa with what they want for Christmas
- Parents make sure the letter is in an envelope that Includes a Return Address
- Drop off the letters at the Santa Mailbox outside The Leonard Real estate Group office.
- Santa’s elves pickup the letter at The Leonard Real Estate Group’s Office.
- Santa reads all the letters and then sends a special letter back to each child. (That’s why it’s very important that each letter includes a return address.)
Watch the video below:
SANTA’S MIAMI SPRINGS MAILBOX LOCATION:
Just outside The Leonard Real Estate Group’s Office:
190 Westward Drive
Miami Springs, Florida 33166
DEADLINE: December 17th
The deadline to submit your Letter to Santa is Saturday, December 17th. Please take the time to have your child write a Letter to Santa. It’s a great learning experience on how to write a letter. How to organize your thoughts. How to put a letter in the mail. And best of all, the kids get a personalized letter directly from Santa. It’s a wonderful opportunity for every child that still believes in Santa. They’ll love the experience.
Every child who drops of a letter with a return address by December 17th will receive a personalized Letter from Santa before Christmas.
We’d like to thank the team at The Leonard Real Estate Group for continuing this wonderful tradition. This is yet another special treat that makes our community oh so special and the best place to live and raise a family in Miami-Dade County.