Attention kids of all ages. Join the Polar Express Holiday Train Tour of Miami Springs! The Miami Springs Girl Scouts Troop 2564 has joined forces with The Leonard Real Estate Group in a Two Part Event! One is a Christmas Decorating Contest to unleash your holiday home decorating skills and share the Holiday Spirit. The second part is the Polar Express Holiday Train Tour. The Polar Express Train (Trolley) will take passengers through a tour of pre-registered Holiday Decorated homes in Miami Springs.
CHRISTMAS DECORATING CONTEST
How it works.
- Add Christmas Decorations and Displays to your Miami Springs home.
- Register your home’s address. Two ways to register:
- The kids will pick their three favorite homes.
- The top three homes will receive a prize sponsored by The Leonard Real Estate Group and Girl Scout Tropp 2564
POLAR EXPRESS HOLIDAY TRAIN TOUR
- WHEN: Saturday, December 17 (Dusk to 10pm)
- WHERE: Polar Express Train / Trolley Station
- Park Street and Westward Drive
- In between the offices of The Leonard Real Estate Group and the Miami Springs Woman’s Club
- 190 Westward Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166
- TICKET PRICES:
- Kids under 10: FREE
- Kids 10+: $5 per rider
- Kids 18+: $5 per rider
Folks, this is going to be a great new tradition all Miami Springs residents. Miami Springs residents already do an amazing job turning our community into a Winter Wonderland. Now, here’s an extra incentive to make Miami Springs shine even brighter this Christmas Season.
To recap: Get your home decorated before the December 17th Tour. Register your home to be considered in the Christmas Decoration Contest. Make sure your home is shining brightly on the night of December 17th as the kids will be visiting your home on the official Polar Express Holiday Train Tour.
We want to thank The Leonard Real Estate Group, the City of Miami Springs, and the Miami Springs Girl Scouts Troop 2564 for putting this event together. Proceeds from this event go towards the Girl Scouts Troop 2564 and help them fund their annual trip to Orlando.
God bless you all and Merry Christmas!